Noiler chickens are hybrid products of broilers and cockerels. Hence, they develop a lot of meat like broiler chickens and are very resistant to adverse conditions like cockerels, and are able to withstand most common poultry diseases.
They were recently introduced into the Nigerian market to make the raising of chickens easier for many farmers.
With the male Noiler chickens, you can achieve a bridge of the benefits of broilers and cockerels. In 12 weeks to 16 weeks, the Noilers are able to attain a weight of up to 2.5 kilograms if fed quality feed (with good management).
- Kuroilers/Noilers/Croilers are dual-purpose multi-colored birds, which are reared for both meat and egg production.
- These birds attain maturity at 13 weeks with a weight of about 2.6kg for the males and 2.2kg for the females. The females start laying at about 5 months, laying about 150-200 eggs in a year. The females don’t brood their eggs so if you want to hatch then you need an incubator.
- These hybrids are heavy eaters just like broilers and have the meat attributes of broilers and the ruggedness of cockerels, and they grow very fast.
- The Kuroilers come in different colors like the local chicken.
TIPS FOR KEEPING NOILER CHICKENS
- Give antibiotics and vitamins (e.g. Enrofloxacin and Vitalyte) for the first 5 days.
- Ensure they have enough access to feed and water daily.
- Call your veterinarian to vaccinate them regularly according to the schedules recommended.
- Always give them multivitamins before or after vaccination.
- After the first de-worming, make sure you de-worm them every month or as recommended by your veterinarian
- Drugs can be given to them after the day of vaccination, but not on the day of vaccination
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there.
Kindly be informed our day-old chicks prices are updated twice weekly based on the prevailing market rates. Kindly review available options here and place your orders or confirm with our Customer Experience Team via LiveChat or phone call on 08094091115
bolanleolatunji (verified owner) –
I like this birds, thank you very much. i hope to order again soon
Dolapo Ayowunmi (verified owner) –
Very nice experience, the noilers are doing fine and am very pleased. i will refer my friends and colleagues
nimiberezi (verified owner) –
i am happy with this service,i am happy with the birds i got
Amaka Obiagba (verified owner) –
They are both doing fine and i have already started recommending you to people over here, once they are ready will definitely put a call through
Damsam farm (verified owner) –
The birds are fine, they are okay
Abisoye Olukoya (verified owner) –
The birds are doing okay
Adesemowo Adesegun (verified owner) –
The birds are doing great infact will soon order for more birds soon
Datare Victor (verified owner) –
Only one of the bird died, however the rest are doing fine.
February 3rd (verified owner) –
The birds are fine. no complaint whatsoever
Azikko (verified owner) –
The birds are fine, will be buying more soon
Latundesani (verified owner) –
The birds are satisfactory and great
Aungaski (verified owner) –
Lost 3 birds but the rest are doing very fine.
Oghenetega Unahwaeze (verified owner) –
They are doing okay
Folasade Ajayi (verified owner) –
I’ve only had a few mortalities due to the birds stomping on each other however, they are doing very fine
Teedeyo (verified owner) –
They are fine
Teedeyo (verified owner) –
They are fine
Mr. Samuel (verified owner) –
The birds are all doing fine, no losses whatsoever
ZakariBala (verified owner) –
Delivery is not complete yet but I am pleased with your services.I want to start ordering for people
waifarms (verified owner) –
Birds are relly doing great. I will place another order soon. Have been following Afrimash for a very long time now.
Chuks Anyanwu (verified owner) –
The first 2 batches are doing great however, the last batch came in recently and they are looking small but I’m giving them multi vitamin
Mr mickey (verified owner) –
My birds are doing fine but I had few mortality
Akanji Adekunle (verified owner) –
Product and services were top notch
Lateef Tiamiyu (verified owner) –
The birds are doing great
Oyinloye Olasunkanmi Olalekan (verified owner) –
I’m impressed with the delivery service and I will definitely recommend Afrimash to more users
Imran Paska (verified owner) –
alifarms (verified owner) –
Your services have been excellent so far and I have no issues with it. I hope to get the chart for broilers that would reach at least 8 weeks and I’m looking forward to ordering turkey on Monday.