A Handheld Debeaker is used for trimming the beak of poultry birds. Beak trimming is a preventive measure to reduce damage caused by injurious peckings such as cannibalism, feather pecking, and vent pecking, and thereby improve livability.
- It’s most common in laying birds to reduce cannibalism, egg cracking, feather pecking, vent pecking, and other fatality and losses that may arise from injurious pecking among the flock with their sharp beaks, which thereby reduces livability.
- Therefore, Debeakers are the special tools used in trimming the beaks of birds in a process known as debeaking. The Electric Handheld Debeakers is one of the simplest and most affordable forms of Debeakers. This portable handheld Debeaker is a piece of necessary equipment for every farmer, especially for emergency use. It comes with a 2.5metres cord and can be used to debeak already caged birds.
Features of the haandheld debeaker
- Our Electric Hand Debeaker also uses electricity as the other kind of. The purpose of the electricity is to heat the debeaking blade which sterilizes the Debeaker, burns the beak bud to limit regrowth as well as reduce blood loss.
- This Electric Handheld Debeaker uses 220v electricity with a 150watts power consumption, this enables it to be powered by most electricity sources including small portable generators and 0.5KVA Inverters and above.
- Our Debeaker machine is portable and can be easily carried. It has a cord that can be plugged into a source of electricity before use.
- It is very easy to use.