Dahua 16-Channel Digital Video Recorder
The 16-channel Digital Video Recorder is a device that records video to a local storage device, most often a hard drive. It has sixteen (16) PoE/PoE+ Ports, i.e. 16 channels. Digital Video Recorders can capture video from a digital source or record analog video sources on-site.
Digital Video Recorder has risen to prominence as the preferred magnetic recorder of the new generation. A magnetic HD, such as the ones seen in microcomputers, can digitally store hundreds of photos and hours of video. Coaxial cables can be used to connect DVRs to analog cameras, allowing them to be accessed remotely.
Benefits of DVRs
The following are some of the benefits of using a Digital Video Recorder (DVR):
- Analog systems are low-cost and do not require any technical knowledge.
- The operation is simple.
- Because data is kept locally, there is low data usage.
- A digital video recorder has its own internal hard drive, so users don’t need to insert any storage media to begin recording.
- Digital video recording enables features such as remote access motion detection, real-time viewing, recording, and backup that analog camera recording does not.
Features of the DVR Hardware
- It can be installed in a server rack.
- Multiple source inputs (coaxial/optical) are possible.
- Output to an external monitor.
- Tilt pan zoom I/O connector (PTZ) Security gadgets send out camera event notifications.
- Notification of problems with connectivity.