16L Hand Sprayer
The 16l hand sprinkler is a tool that improves the performance, efficiency and usability of spray applications. Thus, the 16l hand sprayer allows the farmer to fairly easily apply chemical substances, particularly in cases where access to petrol or other fuels is limited or poor.
The device has a modern, creative architecture that works to boost its performance by distributing high-concentration airflow/fluid dust with limited release. The 16l hand sprayer is typically used for plant protection purposes for tomatoes, rice, sugar cane, fruit, coffee, etc. The product ensures flexibility and efficiency and is extremely easy to use. It is also very good for public safety and disinfection.
Some Of Its Uses
- It controls weeds effectively.
- The diseases of insects can be managed adequately.
- Treatment of fungal diseases using fungicides.
- It aids the application of micronutrients on plants such as foliar fertilizers and boron.
Key Characteristics Of The 16l Hand Sprayer
- It’s a good hand sprayer that can be mounted well.
- Great quality and good value for money.
- Its material is made of PP.
- It is easy and safe to use.
- Sprinkling can be performed manually by applying pressure.
- It enables misty and regular spray.
- Equipped with a pressure management regulator.
- Well sturdy, easy to clean.
- Enables easy sprinkling and fitted with backrest and shoulder pad.
- Adjustable handle, service-friendly.
- This system has high pressure, wide flow and good performance, which makes it premium.
There are no reviews yet.