MultiMax Dry Feeder
Pig are sensitive animals, thus require specific feed and very good hygiene, etc. The average pig farmer thus has many expectations regarding the equipment used for piglet rearing. thus, MultiMax Dry Feeder ensures these expectations are met.
- MultiMax Dry Feeder feeders can be used for pellets, granules, or meals and also accommodates any type of dry feeding system. They can stand in a pen or they can be installed in the pen partition. Rounded edges of the feeders help protect pigs against injuries.
- A unique feature is that it can be easily mounted on the walls, or kept on the floor, and reduces the incidence of feed contamination-as against that obtainable when using earthen feeding and drinking troughs.
Features of the Piglet feeder
- Ad libitum dry feeder for pigs within the weight range of 8kg to 30kg
- MultiMax Dry Feeder ensures no feed wastage
- The amount of feed dispensed can be adjusted easily
- Made of reinforced plastic with stainless steel borders
- Deliver feed for up to 16 pigs with 4 feeding places (thus calculate 4 animals per feeding place)
- Can be filled by hand, thus it is suitable for mash and pelletized feed
- It can be mounted to the wall or just placed on the concrete floor
Features of the Finisher feeder
- MultiMax Dry Feeder ensures Ad libitum dry feeder for pigs within the weight range 30kg and above
- Deliver feed for up to 32flnisherswith4feeding places on both sides
- MultiMax Dry Feeder ensures Feeds can be dispensed manually and can be adjusted easily with no feed wastage
- MultiMax Dry Feeder ensures Uniform weight distribution for the pigs
Advantages of MultiMax
- It can help conserve feed
- It can be used to feed Ad-Libitum which aids faster growth of the pigs
- The feeders can stand in the pen or they can be installed in the pen partition.
- It is made of reinforced plastic with stainless steel
Place your orders for your Order for the MultiMax Pig feeders today. We deliver nationwide