104-Capacity Egg Incubator
We offer this egg incubator with a capacity to incubate up to 104 eggs at a time. This machine has an in-built inverter with dual power of 12V and 220V. The machine features unique and user-friendly designs which ensure efficient egg setting and hatching operations to ensure quality conditions for hatching and chick production.
Features and specifications of 104 Eggs Incubator
- Adapted for hatching medium eggs of various capacities such as 256 chicken eggs as well as quail eggs, duck eggs, pheasant eggs, goose eggs, etc
- A cabin made of an insulated plate in a metal finish offers a wide range of optimal and proven brood performance for all species.
- An electronic high-quality analogue thermostat with decimal accuracy allows easy and accurate temperature settings.
- The machine is ventilated and a special device allows the ventilation to be regulated. The adequate exchange of air with the resulting emission of carbon dioxide takes place through the corresponding ventilation openings.
- Utilizes multi-function and microcomputer-based technology for accuracy.
- Equipped with standard automatic egg handling and corresponding baskets (basic equipment for chicken eggs).
- The temperature is read using a precision thermometer and the hygrometer with water reservoir allows precise reading of the moisture in the incubator. The removable cover for both gauges gives strength and allows for easy cleaning.
- A viewing window attached to the door allows a good view of the incubator. Internal lighting allows you to control hatching without opening the door.
Egg incubators help simulate avian incubation by regulating factors such as temperature, humidity, and turning the eggs when necessary, which mimics the role of the hen in its natural state. Incubators also eliminate external threats that could possibly harm eggs. They provide perfect conditions for the eggs
Ahmad Abubakar (verified owner) –
Service was fair, you need to improve better