5 in 1 water pH meter
5 in 1 water pH meter is an instrument that measures the concentration of hydrogen ion activity in a solution.
- 5 in 1 water pH meter is an instrument that measures the concentration of hydrogen ion activity in a solution.
- Its measurement range is very wide.
- It can perform 5 functions:
- Measure the pH of water,
- Determine the total dissolved solids (TDS) in water,
- Measure the electric conductivity,
- Measure the water temperature, and lastly,
- Measure the water salinity.
- It has a sleek, lightweight design.
- It possesses a large LCD.
- The display supports the backlight.
- It is water-resistant on the front panel.
- It possesses two electrodes – the internal electrode, which is a platinum wire covered with silver chloride, and the reference electrode, which is potassium chloride.
- The pH meter also has a pH reading of 0 to 14.
- The pH meter is of a very high impedance.
- It is durable and easy to use.
- It is portable and easy to handle or carry around.
- All keys present on the pH meter are covered with rubber buttons.
- This water pH meter is used in water treatment and water purification companies to check the pH of water required for human, animal, and plant consumption.
- It is used in the agricultural field to check the alkalinity or acidity of the products made.
- It is used in pharmaceutical industries to produce drugs compatible with the human body system.
This pH meter measures the concentration of a solution and also features an automatic temperature compensation that helps to determine the temperature of the solution whose pH is being checked.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.