96 Birds Layer Cage
The 96 capacity layer cages, which are semi-automatic varieties, are designed for clean and easy egg packing as well as minimal feed spillage when feeding chickens.
- The cages come with all required water accessories and adjoining parts.
- They are suitable for all kinds of egg-laying chickens including breeders, layers, point-of-lay, and point-of cage birds and are well designed for a seamless serving of feed and easy management of the entire cage.
- The offered cages are the hybrid variety, coming with high-quality imported feeders that are remarkable for their lightweight and durability. The imported feeders also greater improve the aesthetic value of the battery cages and have exceptional ability to resist corrosion.
Dimensions of the 96 Capacity Layer Cages with PVC Feeders
- Each cell can hold a maximum of 4 birds
- Each cage has 4 cells
- A whole unit contains 6 cages in 3 tiers
- Mesh: All are fully galvanized 20mm rods
- Dimension: 78 x 78 x 65″
- Feeders: Imported
- Nipples: Clip or Chakra or Cup Nipples
- Capacity: 96 birds
Our battery cages come with
- Semi-automated drinking system
- Premium feeding system to avoid feed wastage | Imported PVC feeders
- Durable frames for the cages
- Good quality connecting fittings
- 6 months year warranty
- There are additional costs for the installation and transportation of workers
- If you require a special specification (that is not included), please state that in your inquiry and we would let you know if we have that too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many chickens can one unit of this battery cage contain?
Answer 1: It depends on the model you buy. Please see the available models above.
Question 2: Can I request a specification not included in the models above.
Answer 2: Yes. Use the “Make Enquiry” button to make your request.
Question 3: Are these cages imported?
Answer 3: No. They are fabricated in Nigeria using high-quality materials that ensure durability. They also feature PVC feeders
Question 4: You said these cages are hybrid, what do you mean by this?
Answer 4: These battery cages, although are locally fabricated, were built using imported feeders, making them an improved (and hybrid) version of the ordinarily locally fabricated cages.
Question 5: Can you provide me with a warranty?
Answer 5: Our battery cages come with a 6-month warranty.
Question 6: Can I pay a deposit and then balance up before you send my order?
Answer 6: Yes, you can pay a deposit of at least 70%. However, there are additional fees for transportation and installation.