The automatic garri fryer is a piece of well-designed agricultural equipment available to simplify the process of frying garri. This machine is typically used to process raw cassava flour without hampering its usefulness. This garri frying machine really aids the process of frying your garri.
Automatic garri frying machine comes with excellent features alongside sophisticated mechanisms. The automatic stainless steel garri fryer is built using a multi-level architecture to eliminate kitchen labor to a large extent.
The frying process is carried out mechanically using an automatic garri frying machine made of stainless metal substance and with electricity, gas, firewood or coal as a form of heat supply. The finished product (Garri) is generally recognised by the change in color from white to cream (for non-palm oil fortified Garri) and by the crispy hand feel of the garri.
Features of the Automatic Garri Fryer
- It has a stirring pot
- The heating system may be electric, gas, charcoal or firewood
- It adopts the “Scraping Bottom Type” mixing and stirring, this allows the materials blend more uniformly and well enough.
- Oil can be used to conduct heat, this ensures there is a non-stick between the materials and the fryer
- It is simple to use and easy to run
- It has an effective handwheel
There are no reviews yet.