This is a very strong battery sprayer. It is deliberately designed to make spray jobs more efficient, convenient, and achievable using mechanical manpower. The offered sprayer, therefore, enables the farmer to apply chemicals with relative ease especially at places where access to gasoline or other fuel sources is poor or unaffordable.
The construction design of the machine is modern, unique, and works by sending dust by airflow/liquid by pressure using high concentration and small discharge for chemicals to increase efficiency.
Battery sprayers are generally used in plant protection treatment for vegetables, rice, sugarcane, fruit trees, coffee trees and etc. They are also very good to be used for public sanitation and disinfection because of their good movability and efficiency.
Some uses of the battery sprayer
- To control weeds that can harbour insects by use of herbicides
- To control insect pests that can cause diseases by the use of insecticides as well as pesticides.
- For the control of fungal diseases by the use of fungicides.
- Application of micronutrients on the plants, boron e.g. as well as foliar fertilizers.
- Type: Sprayers, back-mounted
- Sprayer Type: Battery
- Material: Plastic.
- Plastic Type: PP
- Color: Yellow and blue
- Power source: Battery
- Working pressure: 0.2-0.3Mpa
- Size: 36×17.5x51cm
- Certification: CE, CCC
- Battery sprayer.
- High quality and inexpensive.
- Material: PP.
- User-friendly operation, safe for people.
- Spraying can be done by manually to create the pressure.
- Continuous & Mist spray.
- Fitted with a regulator for controlling the pressure.
- Long-lasting, easy to clean.
- Adjustable and long handle that is convenient to operate.
- This machine has high pressure, big flow, and good efficiency, so the premium effect is very obvious.