This Burdizzo castrator is one of the most commonly used tools for animal castration. The castrator is necessary for cattle farming. Castration pliers are castration tools for cattle used to castrate the bull (male) testicles.
- They are commonly used to bloodlessly destroy the male spermatic cord without breaking through the skin.
- The safest, quickest, and cleanest way to castrate all ages of farm stock.
- Place your orders today.
Product specs of burdizzo
- It is suitable for older cattle.
- It has a Jaw width of 80mm
- It has a length of 40cm.
Why should you castrate your cattle/pig?
- It stops the production of androgens and semen
- It aids the management of your cattle/pigs
- It reduces the aggressiveness of the animal
- It strengthens farm safety for those who work on the farm
- It can improve the meat quality of cattle
- Disrupt the blood supply to the testicles and kill the testes.
- Good restraint is essential because the equipment must crush the artery in about 10 seconds.
- Never try to crush simultaneously both testicular cords. This may be ineffective and may damage the castrator.
- Check the animals after four to six weeks to ensure testicular atrophy.
- Castration should be done under the supervision of experienced operators.
- Please immobilize the animals before using this tool on them.
There are no reviews yet.