The cassava tuber grater with the stainless steel has a motor that drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed through the belt, on the rotor, there are a series of knives that aids this function. A continuous process of this results in the grating of cassava tubers.
When the item, in its case the cassava tuber gets into the inner part of the grater, the rotating knives with high rotation speed crush it. It is then now released through the outlet and becomes the final product, If however, there is still a large chunk, it is put back in and then properly grated again until they are all uniform.
The structure of cassava tuber grater:
The Cassava Tuber Grating Machine has as its components; a machine cover, engine base, box, hammer, rotating knives, principal axis and mesh pieces. This machine is specifically used for crushing or grating cassava tubers. It can also be improvised to grate potato, yams etc, however it is not so so ideal for it.
- The body of the grater uses gas to protect the welds
- It has high technological vibrating performance
- It has a durable and sturdy structure
- Rotating parts are quality and can be well adjusted at the control centre
- The hammerhead uses pure high-chromium alloying material
- It has super strength and the wear-resisting capabilities
- It has a big crushing ratio
- It has a strong production ability
- It produces its final product in a uniform style
- It has a low energy consumption
- Its framework comes in a simple structure
- It is lightweight
- It is easy to operate and maintain