This combine harvester can suitably harvest crops like peanut, garlic, and peanut. It is an ergonomic device that is used by crop farmers to make harvesting easy, sustainable and profitable.
- The harvester is mainly composed of the main beam frame, a digging mechanism, a driving mechanism and a conveying mechanism.
- It can harvest peanut, garlic, sweet potato, carrot, groundnut, etc.
- Kindly note that this offered machine does not hurt the seed skin, run fast without chattering, no blocking by the grasses.
- It has a simple structure and a long life.
- Highly efficient and easy to operate.
- It is usually connected to tractors when in use.
How to use the combine harvester
- Adjustment of the penetrating angle: You should change the length of the longitudinal tie of the tractor and adjust the angle of penetration. When the tie rod extends, the penetrating angle decreases and vice versa.
- Adjustment of penetrating depth and elevation angle of the conveying chain: Adjust the height of the land wheel to the rack by changing the site of the connecting hole of land support with the longitudinal beam. This allows you to change the penetrating depth and elevation angle of the conveying chain.
- Tightness adjustment of conveying chain: Ensure you adjust the adjustment bolt of the chain and change the distance of the sprocket. When the chain is too long, the same section can be removed from the left and right chain.
- When the moisture content of the soil is higher than 18% and too soft that the machine may sink into the soil, then machinery operation is inadvisable.
- In the operation of combine harvesters, the elevation should not be too high.
- Clean up peanut (and other crops) vines and weeds twine in the conveying chain regularly.
There are no reviews yet.