The offered cultivator which is the equipment required by farmers for various tilling, weeding, and pulverizing activities on the farm.
- This premium product was ergonomically designed to allow farmers to adequately prepare their farmland for subsequent planting to increase yield and crop productivity.
- It is suitable for paddy fields, upland plains, mountain and hilly areas, plows, rotary tillage, threshing, etc.
Cultivator: Product specifications
- Power source: Gasoline
- Type: Rotary tiller
- Transmission: Chain driving
- Fuel consumption (g/kw.h): 395
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 liters
- Ergonomic design, the handrail is adjustable.
- Suitable for the various working environments: Dryland, paddy fields, orchards, plains, mountains, and hills.
- Multi-function: The machine can be replaced with different tools to complete a variety of tasks.
- Simple structure, easy to clean, and store. Choose this machine to make farming more time-saving and labor-saving.
- 360 degree automatic steering, can be sure. It is convenient and convenient for the farmer to complete any angle work.
In agricultural farming involving crop cultivation, soil preparation stands the foremost requirement. Soil preparation involves various processes such as cutting through the earth’s crust, turning the soil layers to the surface, breaking the soil lumps and pulverizing the soil, etc. The cultivator is a farm implement used individually or in combination with tractors for pulverizing the soil.
Importance of cultivators to farmers
- Cultivators have made agricultural land soil preparation works simple and less labor-intensive.
- They are very economical in terms of running costs.
- Time spent on soil preparation and post-harvesting preparation greatly reduce in contrast with the manual cultivating methods.
- The usage of cultivators with tractors in small to large agricultural fields has reduced the resource and money spent per unit area of land.
- Increased utilization of cultivators for various agricultural purposes has led the small economic farms to get more profit out of their lands and contributes to the overall growth of the agricultural enterprise.