We offer Ear Tag Applicator/Notcher For Larger Animals. It is an indisputable fact that ear tagging has both management and production benefit. The use of a good ear tag applicator is a sure determinant of the stress-free tagging process.
This high-quality ear tag applicator does not only give you high precision, as it also aids the long-term retention of ear tags, makes the whole process smoother and less stressful for the animal and the operator. This ear tag applicator can be used for different kinds of livestock ear tags.
Placing the tag using an ear tag applicator/notcher
- Next in the ear tagging process is technique. The technique can vary from person to person but there are a few essential points that should be noted.
- It is recommended to clean the tagging site of any debris to ensure that infection does not arise.
- The applicator should then be placed over the tagging site with the stud to the back of the ear and the button to the front.
- Once everything is placed correctly, squeeze the trigger quickly and firmly.
- There will be a click as the stud and button clip together.
- Remove the tagger and ensure that the stud and button are interlocked.
- Once the tag has been inspected to ensure that it is placed correctly and securely, the tag application is completed.