EasyStep56 is a product from Big Dutchman designed for clean and easy egg packing as well as minimal feed spillage when feeding chickens. They come with all the required water accessories, feeders, and adjoining parts.
- The cages are suitable for all kinds of egg-laying chickens including breeders, layers, point-of-lay, and point-of cage birds. They are well designed for the clean and easy collection of eggs, a seamless serving of feed, and easy management of the entire cage.
- The feeding trough is made from a premium material that prevents rust and therefore lasts longer. They are remarkably lightweight, resistant to corrosion, and makes feeding very efficient. Also, they help prevent feed wastage because of their strategic shape.
- The 2 tier battery cage is ideal for pen houses with a low roof. This cage makes backyard farming easy, convenient, and efficient. It is perfect for people with a passion for raising layers especially when the eggs are intended for family consumption, and also suitable for small-scale farmers.
- The whole unit is relatively light in weight (55 kg) and thus easy to move around.
- Using our product, farmers stand the chance of achieving 20% more eggs from their layer birds. This makes egg production a very profitable business.
- It is compact, lightweight, and easy to install with just 3 tools (pliers, open-ended spanner, and hexagon spanner.)
- Nipple drinkers are installed at an easy-to-reach height that enables the birds to consume water in an ideal and healthy manner.
EasyStep56 comes with:
- Full automatic drinking system (nipple drinker).
- Premium feeding system that avoids feed wastage.
- Durable frames for the cages.
- Good quality connecting fittings and adjoining parts.
- The battery cage contains 2 tiers and there are 4 cells per tier.
- Each cell can hold a maximum of 7 birds.
- Each tier has 2 cages and there are 2 cells per cage.
- Therefore, the whole unit contains 4 cages in 2 tiers.
- Because there are 8 cells in total, therefore each unit can conveniently house 56 birds (8×7).