The electric fogger with a hanger is used to ease the stress of birds. This machine is mainly used during the hot weather or season. It works by sprinkling water on the birds, so they are not affected by the harsh effects of the weather. This electric fogger with a hanger has a radius of 30ft, it works like a fan and can serve about 1500 birds.
Water is sprayed in the form of very fine mist, some of which evaporates by the time it reaches the pen floor, thus absorbing the heat in the atmosphere with a resultant cooling effect on birds and temperature balance in pen houses. The fogger is provided with filters and inbuilt shut-off valves to stop the dripping of water in between spraying intervals. The fogger can be opened, the filtering systems and other components cleaned before re-assembling/recoupling
The electric fogger with a hanger utilizes the mechanism of evaporative cooling (an effective way to reduce heat stress and ensure a drop in temperature). These features can mean the difference between mortality and livability. The fogger should be used with a high-pressure pump (1/2 to 3/4 horsepower pump), pipeline, fogger nozzles, and timer unit.
- Reduces temperature by 9° to 10° Fahrenheit.
- High-pressure material
- Discharge 5 liters per hour/nozzle
- It has mist size: 10-15u | Working pressure: 500-600 psi/40-50 bar
- Do not use metal pins for cleaning clogged holes of fogger tip, instead wash the tips thoroughly with water or cleaning solution.
- If the orifice still remains clogged, clean it with a fine bristle brush.