Our Electric Motor (Single Phase) is a device used to power some mechanical machines like feed pelletizers, defeathering machines, etc.
- In fact, this machine is complementarily used with pelletizers, especially in areas where power is not a problem.
- Electric motors are electrical machines that work on electricity to produce mechanical power which can be used to rotate other machines or parts.
- Heavy-duty, stamped steel.
- This low voltage motor is particularly suitable for use with low power generators.
- It contains an adequate proportion of copper winding.
The single-phase induction motor is supplied with a single-phase A.C. current. This produces fluctuating magnetic flux around the rotor. This means as the direction of the A.C. current changes, the direction of the generated magnetic field changes.
Electric motor: Product specs
- Totally enclosed housing: Yes
- Number of phases: Single phase
- Mounting type: Foot mount
- HP: 2
- CSA: Yes
- UL: Yes
- Rigid Base: Yes
Electric Motor (Single Phase) are used for
Electric motors are one of the most common electrical machines that find a wide range of uses in machines. They are utilized in many machines including fans, grinders, mixers, pelletizers, moving toys, and vacuum cleaners. Here are some of the places we require electric motors:
- Electric Cars: They work on electricity which is mostly obtained from batteries in cars. Electric cars get mechanical power from electric motors instead of combustion engines.
- Industries and farms: There are various processes in all kinds of industries in which require mechanical power from electric motors, such as mixing, lifting, and pulling, etc.
- Electric Toys: Toys that perform some kind of movements require electric motors.
- Household: Many electrical appliances are reliant on motors for maximum functionality. They include air conditioners, electric fans, vacuum cleaners, water pumps, grinders, mixers, etc.