Feed Mill Crusher
The Feed Mill Crusher is a machine specialized in crushing feed materials by the collision between the high-speed hammer in the crusher and the feed materials. Raw materials in the feed crusher are crushed into suitable particle sizes for feed mixer procession. The desired final size of materials (determined by the type of animal feed) can be controlled by inserting a screen with different-sized holes.
- Material sucking pipe
- Feeding port
- Hammer blade
- Oil cup
- Feed chute
- Capacity: 450kg/hr
- Power: 7.5kw, 380volts
- Comes with 60mesh, 70mesh, and 80mesh screens.
- The raw material enters the crushing chamber through a feed hopper and is held there until it is reduced to the size of the openings in the screen, and there are flailing hammers spinning very fast and close to a perforated screen.
- Under the drive of airflow, the broken material is moving along the rotor outer edge and has a continuous collision and friction against the hammer, toothed plate, and sieve, then the broken material is crushed. Once the particle size is below the diameter of the screen holes, feed powder will pass through the screen.
- The feed particle is discharged to the fan and products are blown through the cyclone and delivered into storage bags under the suction force of the working fan.
Benefits of the Feed Mill Crusher
- Easy to operate
- Low power consumption
- Accurate and consistent product grinding
- The final size of materials can be adjusted by replacing the sieve.
- The hammers are made of high-quality steel which is durable and water-resistant.