The Powerplus Router which is a power tool form of the router consists of a spindle driven by an electric motor and the control of the router is derived from a handle or knob on each side of the device. It is a woodworking tool that is used to shape edges, cut mortises and holes, and make cutouts and grooves on wood.
Routers typically consist of a flat base and a rotating blade and are used to rout (hollow out) an area in hard material, such as wood or plastic. It is a handheld tool but can also be mounted to a router table and used as a stationary tool, much like a table saw.
- Depth stop
- Locking lever
- Dust extraction outlet
- Parallel stop
- Cutting heads
- Cutter guide
- Adjustable speed
Benefits of the Powerplus Router
- The router can be used for all your routing, grooving, and engraving tasks like surface decorations, edge profiling, or routing grooves in all types of wood.
- The depth stop enables you to set a working depth very precisely.
- You are also able to freely choose a rotation speed that fits your task.
- It is equipped with a powerful motor that allows users to make cuts through materials with ease.
- The contoured knob-type handles provide comfort and grip in equal measures.
- The tool comes in handy for many projects both functional and decorative.
- The cutting heads and parallel guide with fine adjustment enable users to route parallel with the edge of their workpiece.