Our flat granulator (flat-die pelletizer) is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets resulting in strong, smooth pellets that are good for feeding livestock (especially fish).
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm and 8mm. The size of the pellets you choose to produce largely depends on the age and size of the fish.
- The flat-die granulator is also a commonly used equipment in the production of organic fertilizers. It can produce cylindrical organic fertilizer particles and feed particles.
Flat Granulator: Features
- The Flat Granulator is especially beneficial for small scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and is well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- Its capacity is 1 to 2 tonnes per hour and the power requirement is 22kW
- Granulation rate is >9
- Pellets temperature (⁰C) is <30
When you request a quotation or make enquiries, please include enough information to help our experts determine what is most suitable for you.
- The produced particles are cylindrical.
- Organic content can be as high as 100% and this achieves the goal of pure organic granulation.
- No adhesive is needed during granulation.
- The particles are strong, they can be immediately screened after granulation, which can reduce the drying rate and energy consumption.
- The organic matter does not need to be dried after fermentation, and the moisture content of raw materials can be 20-40%.
There are no reviews yet.