The garri siever machine is a vertical-motor device, with hammers mounted on the top and bottom of the machine, here the vibration motor serves as a good vibration source. The direction of the hammers can adjust while in its rotational mode, that is, whether vertical, horizontal or inclined movements on the sieving screen surface.
Garri siever machine application:
Garri sieving machine can be applied in garri making and in the processing of cassava starch and cassava flour production. The vibration sieve in the garri siever plays a significant role in the making/production of these products. Vibration sieve is categorically used to sieve the final product that has been dried, then the final product of garri, starch or cassava flour will then be packed for sale or consumption. The vibration sieve of the machine can help get more fine and pure finished product.
- It has high efficiency and performance
- It helps save labor
- Garri sieving machine does not come with loud noise
- It has a durable screen mesh, so it can be used for quite a long period of time
- Garri sieving machine has a simple structure, so it is easy to be maintained, assemble and dissemble
- It can be operated continuously by regular processing
- It can accommodate different quantity
- Its screen mesh can be changed easily in a short time