Gasoline Water Pump
We offer Gasoline Water Pump which is a product suitable for the constant supply of water.
- It is highly recommended for farmers and even for household use.
- It was ergonomically produced for easy and safe usage.
- Using our product, there is no more pumping by hand/ manually.
- Model: YH-WP20
- Capacity: 3.6L
- Oil capacity: 0.6L
- Total Head (m): 30
- Maximum Flow (m²h): 27
- Rate Speed (r/min): 3603
- Suction Caliber (mm): 50
- Discharge Caliber (mm): 52
- Manufacture Year: 2015
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Large filling hole for faster filling and easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant tank
- Easy assemblage for hassle-free carriage
- Heavy-duty diaphragm pump capable of discharging at high rates
What happens to agriculture without water?
Water is a major limiting factor to any agricultural practice, be it crop production or animal husbandry. Lack of water in all agricultural ventures will negatively affect productivity, yield, and ultimately profitability. Effects of inadequate water supply are diverse and some include:
- When it does not rain for several weeks and the farm has no capacity for water supply, it could mean a complete loss of income.
- All the crops may wither and dry up just as the livestock could drop dead in just a few days for lack of water to drink.
- Poultry producers know that eggs are mainly composed of water and without sufficient water, egg production goes down.
- When lactating cows do not drink enough water, milk production declines.
Why you need continual water supply as a farmer
Agricultural water is water that is used to grow fresh produce and sustain livestock. Water makes up a large part of plant and animal tissues.
- The use of agricultural water makes it possible to grow fruits and vegetables and raise livestock, which is the main part of our diet.
- Water is used for irrigation, pesticide and fertilizer applications, crop cooling (for example, light irrigation), and frost control.
- When agricultural water is used effectively and safely, production and crop yield are positively affected.
There are no reviews yet.