This 1 t/hr Hammer Mill for feed processing is a widely used grinding mill. A hammermill has a number of hammers usually about four or sometimes even more mounted on the main shaft and then closed up with a strong metal casing
The items to be milled are hit by rectangular pieces of hammers which rotate at a very high speed inside the mill. This causes the items to be ground properly. Get yourself a hammer mill now and see your grinding become better.
This hammer mill is made of steel and presented in a drum-like form. This drum has a shaft with hammers that are positioned horizontally and vertically. The hammers can wave at all ends of the mill. It is usually attached to the main rotor.
The rotor is pumped at a fast pace within the pipe. This enables the liquid to be poured into the hopper. The items are hit by the hammer bars which, as a result, shreds them and then expels them through the outlet. It has a painted anti-corrosion surface.
Some of its components are
- A strong base
- A dynamic balance tested rotor
- Two pieces screen
- Rectangular pieces of hammers
- Sliding access door
- Frequency motor
- Frequency controller
Advantages of using the 400kg/hr Hammer Mill for feed processing
- It has the ability to grind different types of items
- The tool is very easy to install and operate
- It can occupy a small space
- It is very easy to clean and maintain
- It is easy to use
- This machine grinds excellently
- It can grind a large number of items
- It grinds promptly and quickly
- The simplicity of manufacturing makes it easier for more local fabrication
- It is very cost-effective
- It has a fast reduction and high power ratio when used for all forms of grinding