This is a hand sprayer designed to improve efficiency, usability and performance of spray applications. Therefore the sprayer helps the farmer, in particular where access to petrol or other fuels is weak or inexpensive, to apply chemicals relative ease.
The architecture of the system is new, innovative and works to improve its performance by transmitting airflow / liquid dust with high concentration and limited discharge. Hand spraying is commonly used in vegetables, rice, sugarcane, fruit trees, coffee trees, etc. for plant protection. It is very easy to use thanks to its good versatility and productivity. They are also very well suited for public sanitation and disinfection.
- It is effective in controlling weeds.
- Insect diseases can be adequately controlled.
- For fungal diseases management by the use of fungicides.
- Micronutrient application on plants, e.g. boron and foliar fertilizers.
Main Features Of The Hand Sprayer
- It is a hand sprayer.
- Good quality, and cheap.
- Its material is PP.
- Pleasant to use, safe operation for men.
- Spraying can be achieved by generating pressure manually.
- Regular & mist spray.
- Equipped with a regulator for pressure management.
- Durable, easy to vacuum.
- Enables easy spraying fitted with backrest and shoulder pad.
- Adjustable handle, useful for service.
- This machine has high pressure, wide flow and good performance, making the premium effect very apparent.
There are no reviews yet.