Our hole puncher is a high-quality product used to puncture holes when installing drip emitters and micro-sprinklers in polyethene tubings.
- The offered product has easy-grip handle constructed of durable plastic and non-corrosive materials.
- In addition to giving a wonderful usage result, this product also ensures properly sized holes to help reduce blowout and leakage of watering devices.
- It is made of high-quality plastic, anti-ageing technology, long service life.
- Using this hole product, you will enjoy comfortable grip, hardened drill bit, and very neat drilling.
- It is also commonly used in installing various auxiliary barbs and for other instances.
- The main practical application of this product is to vegetables, fruit trees, shrubs, nurseries, and other ground crop irrigation hose, and PE pipe opening.
- It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, and good looking.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and transport.
- Easy and fast installation, thereby considerably minimizing costs.
- It is widely used in building, irrigation, industry and swimming pool.
Hole Puncher: Product features
- Material: Plastic.
- Hole diameter: 16mm (0.63in).
- Colour: As pictures have shown.
Why do I need a puncher?
While installing drip irrigation systems, it is crucial for the farmer (or operator) to have the punchers. They make cutting of holes into the tools (especially drip tapes) easier, faster, and more efficient.