This Imported Cutting Machine (Poultry) finds a wide range of application in large, medium and small meat processing plants, canteen, slaughterhouses, large supermarkets etc.
- It is indicated for the processing of fresh/frozen meat into smaller bits, traces, cubes or strips (duck, goose, fish, ribs, frozen pork, mutton, chilled beef).
- It has high efficiency and will not produce meat mince, making it a cost-efficient tool in poultry processing.
- This equipment makes chicken processing easier and allows for enhanced effectiveness on the poultry processing plant.
Features of the Imported Cutting Machine (Poultry)
- Highly designed and articulated parts and motors indicated for cutting meat to smaller parts and bits.
- Easy to install and operate (high demand in the poultry and meat processing industry).
- High-efficiency rotor blades with safeguarding.
- Adjustable pad for reducing vibration and stability of the machine during utilization.
- Can be adapted for tabletops, benches and floor use.
Cutting machine: Technical parameters
- Power: 0.75KW
- Processing capacity: 200kg / h
- Dimensions: 400 * 540 * 590mm
- Material: Stainless steel body, alloy steel blade
- Product weight: 40kg
Efficient poultry processing requires some very valuable tools/ equipment for desirable end results. The general steps for recommended poultry processing include:
Poultry transport to the slaughterhouse – hook assembly line – shock/slaughter – bloodletting – scalding – feather-plucking – evisceration/processing – washing – pre-chilling – cutting – packing.
We have all the processing equipment you need.