Full Drip Irrigation Kit
We offer the Full Drip Irrigation Kits for 1 acre, place orders today. A professional drip irrigation design needs to focus on a number of factors. The main factors taken during a drip kit design are efficiency, reliability, and uniformity. Uniformity is very important where crops are being grown for profit, as variations in water supply will directly impact the consistency of the crop. Our drip irrigation system considers a lot of factors such as farm topographical information such as slopes and soil types. Get your Full Drip irrigation kit for (1 acre) today.
Drip irrigation kit components
- 2 rolls of 0.2mm drip tape (2 rolls)
- 100pcs of Offtake Valve/connector (2 Pack)
- 100pcs of End Cap
- 300pcs of Hold Support (6 Packs)
- 1 roll of Lay flat 100m
- 100pcs of Joiner
Features To Note About The Full Drip irrigation kit
- It has a long life span.
- Drip irrigation is the most effective and cost-efficient irrigation method for a wide range of crops.
- The drip lines have unique single chamber polyethene tubes with injection-moulded dripper welded to the inner wall of the tube.
- Each dripper has a filter inlet hence the highest resistance to clogging.
- It has flexible inter dripper spacing
- It’s suitable for any crop and climatic conditions.
- It’s resistant to fertilizers and chemicals used in agriculture.