Livestock Tag Applicators
Being able to individually identify animals (using livestock tag applicators) on your farm is good practice in the livestock business. Tagging your animals will help you easily manage their reproductive and health concerns as well as identify them for selling or culling.
- It is used in conjunction with the plastic ear tags which may be blank or numbered depending on what you choose. Once ear tags are applied, they stay on the ear for years.
- Using this quality ear tag applicator makes the procedure quick and fast. Also, its level of precision helps prevent the possibility of infection.
- This product comes in giant and medium-size varieties, you can choose depending on your application purpose.
- Place your orders today!
Features of the livestock tag applicators
- Durability: This ear tag tool made of quality alloy with stainless steel clamp, solid, durable, and rust-proof; a replacement applicator pin and a replacement clamp are included;
- Widely used: A good helper tool for the farmer, suitable for many kinds of pig sheep goat cattle ear tags;
- The lock design: There a lock button that you can keep the ear tag pliers open or closed;
- Non-slip properties: Non-slip finish, nice handgrip; stainless steel spring, great elasticity for labor-saving
- Material: Alloy and stainless steel
- Colour: Red/orange
- Product length: 9.84″