This Fully Electric Extruder is now available for sale at our store. The electric extruder can be used in your feed processing, forcing soft mixed ingredients through an opening in a perforated plate or die designed to produce the required shape. The extruded feed is then cut to a specific size by blades. The machine which forces the mix through the die is an extruder, and the mix is known as the extrudate.
Specification: Main power:
main power: 11kw, (3phase engine)
feed power: 0,4kw,
dice: 5pieces (1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm)
The Electric Extruding Machine
There are four major parts in the electric extruder, namely:
- Feeding (delivery) system.
- Extruder barrel.
- Knife cutter.
- Delivery Systems: The first basic component of the extruder is a delivery system. The purpose of this section is to deliver, uniformly, the food ingredients/recipe or raw material to the next components. Consistent and uniform feeding of ingredients is necessary for the consistent and uniform operation of an extruder.
- Preconditioner: Material from the delivery system is fed into the next section of the extruder, which is called the preconditioner. It is not necessarily true that every kind of extruder will have a preconditioner. Most of the dry extruders and direct-expanded snack food extruders do not. However, the majority of the food and feed extruders will have a precondition.
- Extruder Barrel: The barrel is the heart of the extrusion system. Most of the work is done by this section of the extrusion system. This component consists of screws, sleeves, barrel heads, and dies. This section makes the extruder either a single screw or twin-screw extruder. If we have two shafts parallel, then it will be a twin-screw extruder, but if we have only one shaft, then it will be a single screw extruder.
- Knife Assembly: This is the fourth and last part of the extrusion system. The main function of this component is to cut the product to the desired length and shape. The knife assembly can be a different design depending on the manufacturer of the extrusion system. There is the option to use two, four, or six knives in the assembly.