Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine
The floating fish feed pellet machine as the name implies is designed for processing floating aquatic feed pellets. This machine converts feed ingredients in mash form into dry pellets, resulting in small, strong, smooth, and floating pellets that are good for feeding fish. It is an important part of modern commercial aquaculture as manufactured fish feeds provide balanced nutrition in a stable and concentrated form, enabling the fish to feed efficiently and grow to their full potential.
- The capacity of this floating fish feed pelletizer is 350 kg/hr.
- Comprises a motor, cutter, heating tube, stock bin, etc.
- It utilizes steam, pressure, and temperature.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and are well treated with heat to ensure the machine’s durability.
- It uses dies to form the pellets.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- main power: 22kw, cut-power: 0.6kw, feed power: 0,6kw
- dice: 5pieces (1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm)
- The fish feed pelletizer is widely used for producing floating feed pellets for all kinds of aquatic animals, like tilapia, catfish, shrimps, crabs, etc.
- Since ingredients are pressed together, it makes it impossible for the fish to selectively eat the ingredients they want.
- Pelleted feed made by feed pellet machine can make animals have better performance than a meal ration.
- The pelletizer adopts an electric heating device to improve the feed expansion rate and pellet floating time.
- It minimizes the degradation of food nutrients while improving the digestibility of protein and starches.
There are no reviews yet.