Bite nipple drinkers are a cost-effective solution to supply clean drinking water to pigs as its filter attachment helps filter the water to reduce contamination.
These bite nipple drinkers are attached/coupled to the metal end of pig drinker set. Thus to minimize water losses, the right height while mounting the drinker set to the wall is important. When drinking, the pig’s head should be inclined upwards so that the water flows directly into the pig’s mouth.
This is why the nipples are placed at different heights in piglet rearing and finishing.
Advantages of Using Bite Nipples Drinkers for Pigs
- Sturdy stainless steel material which is easy to maintain and are rust-proof.
- A constant supply of clean water for drinking-without wastage (as against the ground drinking troughs).
- Bite nipples thus reduce water pressure when it is put to good use.
Features of the bite nipple drinkers
- Smooth outer surface/edges-maximum hygiene.
- 100 % vertical orientation and optimum resetting features -helps maintain dry litter.
- A simple structure composed of shell, mandrill and steel ball.
- Has strong filtration capacity for sands or other impurities.
- Easy to couple with drinker sets and mounted on the walls.
- Provides unlimited access to clean water
- Material: Stainless steel
- Filter: Stainless steel filter (Thicken)
- Color: Silver
- Brand: New
- Weights: 76 g
Odusose Olufemi (verified owner) –
The product works so well and it’s of good quality