Egg Candling Machine
Our egg candling machine is used to test eggs while they are incubating in order to determine whether they are viable or not. A viable egg is an egg that was fertilized and is able to develop an embryo.
- The egg candling machine is used in a chicken hatchery.
- It helps you differentiate the normal eggs from the rotten, dead-in-shell, or infertile ones.
- The machine works by illuminating the interior of the chicken eggs to help you see exactly what is happening inside the shell.
- Inspection system for the reliable detection of cracks in hatching eggs prior to setting. The traying tab inside the cabin can hold egg pulp or plastic trays for the removed eggs.
- Suitable for manual operation.
There are no reviews yet.