Bell Drinker Accessories
The Bell Drinker Accessories are used for the proper functioning of Bell Drinkers to ensure the continuous flow of water on a poultry farm and make water available to the birds throughout the day. Bell drinkers are made with high-quality and durable plastic materials. The unique design and bright red colors help poultry farmers achieve a constant water level without wetting the floor and attract the birds to the water source respectively.
Features of the Bell Drinker
- The drinker is lightweight and durable and thus can resist high pressure.
- Economical for small and medium-scale farmers.
- Requires minimal maintenance, thus easy to clean.
- They are ideal for broilers, breeders, layers, pullets, ducks, and other similar birds.
- It can be connected to an overhead water supply system.
- It can also be used by young chicks and pullets because they can be adjusted so young birds can reach into them to drink.
Important Points to Note:
- It is important to install this drinker according to the required height (the drinker’s lip should be a bit higher than the back of the birds) as this eases drinking with the consequent reduction in water wastage and litter soiling.
- Keep the water level as low as possible at all times.
- Clean drinkers as often as possible.
- Flush overhead lines in periods of high temperature to provide fresh and cool water for the birds.
- Always check to ensure water is always running through the drinkers. Ensuring a constant supply of water through the chicken drinker keeps the birds as hydrated as possible.