Blue Poultry Transport Crate
- The equipment is also easily clean and can withstand chemical disinfectants.
- It is lightweight and safe for your birds.
- You have the opportunity of choosing either the China or India brand.
- Our transport crates (or cages) are made of durable, hygienic, and synthetic materials, thus they can be re-used as often as possible without placing a compromise on safety.
- Whatever the transport process demands, our crates will deliver the best solution.
Poultry transport crate: Features
- Slide-snap-lock access design door. Top access door slides and latches easily.
- Crates can be comfortably stacked on each other
- High capacity handling and flexible transport of poultry to battery cages, markets, etc.
- After transport, birds can be manually removed via access doors. The crates can be washed and disinfected for another transport cycle.
- Its design allows more air to circulate, thus reducing stress-related damage to the birds.
- Special perforations at the base help prevent foot injuries during transport.
- The crate system offers complete handling solutions designed for efficiency, economy, and productivity.
Indication for chicken transport crate
- It is made of high-density polyethylene material, thus durable to ensure the seamless transport of adult poultry (chickens, ducks, and other similar-sized birds).
- Its sturdy access door makes it easy to add and remove poultry from the crate.
- It also features a slide-latch system to restrict the opening of the crates/escape of caged birds. An open grid design used to construct the bottom, sides, and top provide ventilation during transport.
- The number of birds transported could vary according to location, climate, and size of crate or container.
- However, an approximate capacity of 20 – 25 adult birds per crate is recommended (this depends on the average size).