ARI Egg Crates
Our ARI Egg Crates are made of High-Density paper materials and they offer greater egg safety, durability, and cleanliness.
- It can conveniently transport 32 eggs at a time.
- This crate also features smooth surfaces which make loading and unloading easy.
- It withstands repeated cleanings and is resistant to detergents and disinfectants.
ARI egg crates: Product features
- Unique interlocking design assures firm, secure stacking of baskets.
- The straight sidewall makes it easy to pack eggs without fear of breakage.
- Designed for maximum air circulation to enhance rapid reduction of egg temperatures in all coolers.
- The egg crates can accommodate 32 eggs conveniently.
- Clearly marked serrated edge indicates proper basket alignment for stacking and nesting.
- 2:1 nesting ratio permits efficient use of warehouse and delivery-truck space.
- Paper egg crates are durable and biodegradable. They provide maximum protection for eggs against mechanical damage during transportation and storage.
- A bundle of paper egg crates contains 100 pieces of egg crates. Paper egg crates are made from soft materials.
- When the crates are not in use they can be easily stacked together.
- Eggs, as well as paper egg crates, should be protected from water. Paper egg crates should be cleaned using a cloth and soft brush.
Vehicles transporting food should be ideally dedicated to only transport food.
Shell eggs packed for consumers should be stored and transported under refrigeration at an ambient (surrounding) air temperature not to exceed 45°F
The driver should drive cautiously while transporting.
There are no reviews yet.