The chicken cutter finds a wide range of application in large, medium and small meat processing plants, canteen, slaughterhouses, large supermarkets etc. It is indicated for the processing of fresh/frozen meat into smaller bits, traces, cubes or strips (duck, goose, fish, ribs, frozen pork, mutton, chilled beef).
Features of the meat cutter
- Highly designed and articulated parts and motors indicated for cutting meat to smaller parts and bits.
- Easy to install and operate (high demand in the poultry and meat processing industry).
- High-efficiency rotor blades with safeguarding.
- Adjustable pad for reducing vibration and stability of the machine during utilization.
- Can be adapted for tabletops, benches and floor use.