300 Eggs Capacity Incubator
The 300 eggs capacity incubator features unique and user-friendly designs which ensure efficient egg setting and hatching operations. It allows for precise temperature setting and easy LED display for temperature, hatching day, egg rotation time and humidity. It also features a viewing panel for inspection without the need to open the incubator.
Features and specifications of the 300 eggs capacity incubator
- Adapted for hatching medium eggs of various capacities such as 300 chicken eggs, 500 quail eggs, 175 duck eggs, 125 goose eggs, 8 ostrich eggs etc
- A cabin made of an insulated plate in a metal finish (stainless steel) which offers a wide range of optimal and proven brood performance for all species.
- Equipped with standard automatic egg handling and rotating rollers.
- The temperature is read using a precision thermometer and the hygrometer attached to the machine.
- An electronic high-quality analog thermostat with decimal accuracy allows easy and accurate temperature setting.
- A viewing window attached to the door allows a good view of the incubator. Internal lighting allows you to control hatching without opening the door.
- The machine is ventilated and a special device allows the ventilation to be regulated. The adequate exchange of air with the resulting emission of carbon dioxide takes place through the corresponding ventilation openings.
- Utilizes multi-function and microcomputer-based technology for accuracy.
- High hatching rate (90%) with automatic humidity control (0.1% Rh) and is built to give almost zero noise.
Egg incubators help simulate avian incubation by regulating factors such as temperature, humidity, and turning the eggs when necessary, which mimics the role of the hen in its natural state. Incubators also eliminate external threats that could possibly harm eggs. Be informed that while using incubators, it is important not to mix eggs. You cannot successfully hatch chicken, duck, quail, and turkey together in the same incubator at the same time. This is because each species has differing requirements for hatching conditions and times.
- Always ensure proper hygiene when handling eggs and incubating.
- The incubator should be tested to ensure it works as indicated, with regards to the temperature and humidity.
- A safe, secure location to put the incubator for the next 3 weeks (21 days). It should be placed in an area where the temperature is fairly constant – away from windows so that the sun cannot overheat the box.
- Egg turner should work properly. The automatic models cover for this as some feature 0-360 automatic egg turning.
- Water channels at the bottom should be filled up as indicated for humidity control.
- A candling device/machine is also indicated to ensure only fertile eggs are incubated (day 5-12). Some might prefer to candle at later days, kindly follow the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Get your eggs ready once the incubator is good to go. Let the eggs gradually rise to room temperature before placing them in the incubator pointed end down.
- Once your eggs are in the incubator, let the temperature rise back to your pre-set level.
To purchase this product,
Select the incubator model; Click “Buy Now” select shipping location and Proceed to Checkout.