Saddled nipple drinker
This saddled nipple drinker is widely used for chicken battery cages.
- It is a combination of stainless steel and durable fine quality plastic material, thus guarantees accurate delivery of water to your chickens.
- It is well recommended for floor and cage reared broilers, layers, and breeders.
- When used in a cage, each piece of the nipple can serve two to four chickens or more, depending on your requirement, bird type, and cage specifications.
- When used on the floor, one piece of the nipple is recommended for eight (8) birds.
- The nipple drinker is recommended for 3/4″ pipes. This ensures that the saddle fits neatly around the pipe.
Saddled nipple drinker: Product benefits
- It helps you achieve a high level of hygiene on the farm because water does not get contaminated since the water drops only when pecked. Freshwater is released for the birds on demand.
- It also helps you achieve flock uniformity as birds do not have to congregate around drinking trough.
- The nipple drinkers should be well distributed in the poultry house.
- The saddles are used to attach nipples to the PVC pipe that distributes water.
- Generally, the Chakra nipples are well known for their durability and great delivery.