Manual corn sheller
This hand-held manual corn sheller is a small kind of device for shelling maize. It features a simple structure, high rate of threshing, ease of use and maintenance.
- It is reliable and safe.
- Because it is not controlled by power, it is more convenient to use and can be used at any time of the day without a need for electricity or fuel.
- This machine suitably meets the needs of small farmers’ corn thresher.
- This quality hand crank rapidly removes every kernel of grain from whole corn ears!
- The hand crank turns very easily and the production rate is ten to fifteen bushels of shelled corn per hour (about 10 seconds per corn ear.)
- Works on all sizes and shapes of ears, with spring tensioner for smooth, consistent feeding.
Precautions for use
- Please check the placement and flexibility of fasteners in order to improve the threshing rate
- Adjust the spring and press the screw to the suitable degree, not too loose, neither too tight.
- Place the hand crank well and prevent it from moving
- This hand-held device is better to thresh the dry corn than wet ones.
How to use
When threshing, hold the cranking bar with your left hand, put the corn head into the machine’s mouth, press it lightly, then shake your left hand with force, the corn would be threshed.
Manual corn sheller: Technical information
- Model: SY100
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Efficiency: 100-200kg/hr
- Dimension: 0.4×0.3×0.55m
- Threshing rate: ≥98%
- Breakage rate: ≤2%
- Material: Cast iron
There are no reviews yet.