Our Manual Feed Pelleting Machine (Hand-Operated | 6mm Die | 4mm Die | 2mm Die) Machine is an effective machine for fish feed formulation, buy from us today. The feed pelleting machine (flat-die pelletizer) is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets resulting in strong, smooth pellets that are good for feeding livestock.
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm.
- Note that the size of pellets you choose to produce depends on the age and size of the fish.
Features of Manual Feed Pelleting Machine (Hand-Operated | 6mm Die | 4mm Die | 2mm Die)
- The Flat Die Pelletizer is especially beneficial for small-scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power, and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and is well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate (manual operation), and it produces very low noise.
Want Great-Looking & Delicious Pellets?
- When your mash feeds enter into our Manual Feed Pelleting Machine (Hand-Operated | 6mm Die | 4mm Die | 2mm Die) machine from the feed inlet at the top, the roller and die then compress the mash to form great-looking pellets.
Ensure you place an order today!!!