Our manure dryer is designed to dry the manure produced in livestock farms. The machine has developed a treatment system that dries the manure and eliminates odors, insects, and gases derived from the ammonia.
Importance of dried and processed manure
- The quick-drying method of manure ensures that the proteins are not transformed into ammonia and therefore the ammonia gas expulsion is decreased to more than 90%.
- Manure is to be an expected by-product in the livestock industry that, when left untreated, provides no substantial benefit. Properly processed manure, on the other hand, is a highly marketable fertilizer that creates added value to livestock farms.
- The nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other rich nutrients contained in poultry manure make it an extremely effective nitrogen fertilizer once treated. The organic matter in manures can improve soil structure, aeration, water infiltration, and soil moisture-holding volume.
- Dry fertilizer also has many added benefits when compared with wet waste applications, including less potential for runoff, an increase in the number of available application days, and an increase in available application sites.
- Agriculture, horticulture, and landscaping companies are few of the numerous companies that can see positive revenue generation through the use of manure-derived fertilizer.
Manure dryer: Note for use
The duration of the drying process depends on the starting humidity of manure, on the humidity and volume of the air used, and the frequency of the clearing operations.
Manure dryer: Product advantages
- It improves the living condition of chickens and reduces the density of ammonia which has an effect on the health of chickens.
- Low costs for energy and no heating installations.
- Drastic reduction of the presence of ammonia (up to 95%) on the farm.
- No need to dry the manure in the battery cage.
- Low residual water contempt, up to a minimum of 15%.
- Low costs for the installation.
- Easy to operate, durable, and highly efficient.
- The cost of disposal is easily reduced, and in some cases, completely eliminated.
- Reduction in volume of manure, while adding value.
Problems created by fresh and wet manure
- Government pressure to use alternative methods for manure management.
- Serious environmental issues.
- Excessive disposal fees.
- Government fines if not disposed of according to regulations.
- Additional challenges from transportation and storage.
- Serious health issues to your animals and even the animal handlers.
- Can make the farmhouse smell horribly bad, decreasing on-farm conformability.
Farez Farms (verified owner) –
The product is performing more than my expectation, and there was no problem during the shipping process