Trailed Mechanical No-Till Seed Drill
The trailed mechanical no-till seed drill is a very heavy drill with a specialized disk set-up that cuts through plant residue, places the seed at the correct depth, and then presses the soil back over the seed for good soil to seed contact.
It is designed to achieve the maximum result during the sowing, aggregating quality, and high utilization of sown area. With wheels installed in the back of the machine, it divides part of its weight with the tractor. This brings stability to the whole setup.
Advantages to planting no-till include erosion control as well as fuel, and time savings. Previous crop residue left on the surface of the field protects soil from washing or blowing away. This is especially important on hilly fields subject to water erosion or on light sandy fields subject to wind erosion.
- The trailed mechanical no-till seed drill is specifically designed for no-till applications.
- The no-till seed drill has exclusive speed, seed distribution through the grooved rotor and articulated wheels.
- Wide range to work on flood irrigation (rice).
- Works with pivoting lines, iron compactor, and centralized lubrication.
- Designed with innovative features like heavy-duty openers and simplified, quick adjustments for seeding rates. Operators get precise seed placement and maximum productivity.
- Its meter design, combined with smooth drop tubes and a standard seed agitator. It provides a steady flow of seed and minimizes pulsing when planting.
- With three hopper configurations available (seed only, seed and fertilizer, and seed and seed), it is versatile and can be suited to fit your operation’s needs.
- The dimensional and work size of the seed drill enables the utilization of plantation in regions near to natural or structural obstacles on the localities of the sowing.
- The double hitch drawbar allows for better handling of the machine, optimizing the outline of the headland.
|Model||Seeder Foot Quantity||Width (mm)||Working Width (mm)||Distance Between Rows (cm)||Length (mm)||Length With Drawbar (mm)||Height (mm)||Seed Tank Volume (Lt)||Fertilizer Tank Volume (Lt)||Seed Tank Volume Without Fertilizer (Lt)||Tire Dimensions||Average Weight With Fertilizer (kg)|