Knapsack Weeder (Multipurpose)
This gasoline-powered multipurpose invention is well adapted for farm clearing, weeding, tilling to reduce the burden of labor and drudgery.
Mechanical weed control
- Weeding by motorized weeders reduces the cost of labor and also saves time (as against traditional hand weeding).
- The powerful 4-stroke engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers
- Finger-controlled throttle for infinite speed control and ease of operation
- The unique, curvy tines can be used to till down 10 inches deep. Or, simply turn the tines around to shallow cultivate the top 2 to 3 inches of soil
- It consists of connector arms to stimulate digging motion in a particular arrangement to automate this task.
- This system is made up of high-power motor, couplings, connector arms, mounts and joints, screws, wheels and rods, battery, handles to hold the weeder
- Each setup is adapted for cutting, weeding, brushing, tilling and harvesting
- Engine: 4-cycle, Knapsack
- Fuel Use: #90 unlead gasoline
- Displacement: 35.8cc | Ignition: CDI
- Power:0.85Kw-1.95kw/2.5HP | Start system: Recoil
- Handle: Loop handle | Belt: Single belt
- Working width: 32-37cm
- Working depth: 8-13cm
- Transmission pole: Square
- The diameter of the aluminum pipe: 26mm
Additional parts include
- Packing size:34*32*44cm (machine) +155*12*12cm (rods)