We offer nursery trays which are perfect alternatives for other flimsy and brittle trays predominant in the market. A seed (nursery) tray is a gardening tool specifically designed to hold multiple seeds, starting from the germination stage, until the seedlings are ready for transplanting.
Seed starting trays are usually plastic. Some come with a dome to help maximize humidity levels, and some come with heating pads that help speed up germination rates. Seed starting trays can also be used to housed clones or cuttings.
- Using seed trays helps your plants grow easily and with minimal effort. It eliminates the need for multiple planting, keeps the seeds contained, and ensures better nutrient availability for each seed.
- The offered product was made with premium materials for extra strength and high durability.
- Our seed tray serves as a long-lasting tray useful for nursery purposes and commercial growers.
- They are perfect for fodder and fodder systems, microgreens, wheatgrass, and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers.
- The seed trays come in different varieties (105, 128, and 200 cells) depending on our customers’ needs.
- Lightweight for easy carrying.
- Very durable, will not warp or break easily.
- Made from recycled food-safe plastic.
- No drainage holes.
- Washable, suitable for many re-uses.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Used extensively by commercial growers.
- Allow easier removal of seedlings.