Oil Palm Harvester
We offer 26cc Oil Palm Harvester produced by Jinhua Jusen Garden Machinery Co. Ltd. Our oil palm harvester harvest of palm fruits easier and profitable.
- The offered product comes with two blades that facilitate harvest at a suitable height. Note that in addition to oil palm fruits, there are other fruits that can be suitably harvested by our palm harvester and these include pawpaw, mangoes, etc.
- With a fixed working length of 3 meters, the offered equipment can effortlessly reach bunches of fruits of long palms.
Some features of the product
- Drive Type: Gas engine
- Model number: JS-OPC26
- Shaft diameter: 26mm
- Displacement: 26cc
- Weight: 7kg
- Engine type: 2 cycles, single-cylinder, forced air-cooled, gasoline engine
- Type: Mini-harvester
- Start system: Recoil
- Engine power: 0.85KW/7800r/min
- TwoCycleOil/GasolineMixing Ratio: 1:25
- Engine: 1E34F
- Idling speed: 2800-3000r/min
- Blade: Bent blade and short shovel blade
- Ignition: CDI
Why is palm oil important?
- Palm oil accounts for over 35% of the world’s vegetable oil market and it is a source of livelihood and revenue to many farmers all over the globe.
- Most especially, oil palm supports livelihoods in developing nations (including Nigeria).
- Harvested all year round, oil palm trees produce on average 10 tons of fruit per hectare – far more than soya, rapeseed, and sunflower crops.
- This means oil palm requires 10 times less land than the other three major oil-producing crops, soya, rapeseed, and sunflower.
- In addition to the 3.74 tons of palm oil per hectare, 0.4 tons of palm kernel oil and 0.4 tons of palm kernel expeller/ cake are also produced from the fresh fruit bunches (or FFB).
- Palm kernel expeller is used extensively in the energy and animal feed sector.
- Palm kernel oil is a widely used ingredient in the personal care market.