Defeathering Machines (High capacity)
- This automated tub type plucking machine uses rubber plucker fingers protruding from the inside of a spinning/tumbling drum to pull the feathers from the bird.
- This process takes less than 30 seconds, whereas manual plucking typically takes several minutes.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and finely polished for solidity and durability, thus highly durable long time to use.
- Individual rubber fingers naturally and gently remove feathers dirt/grime from the skin of the bird. The chicken plucker is built to handle feather removal in as little as 10-30 seconds.
- Simply grab a garden hose, turn on the plucker, add a bird, spray water into the drum, and a few seconds later you will have a perfectly plucked bird, ready for further processing and packaging
- This plucker is great for plucking chickens, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, and other similar sized birds including game birds after hunting. It is ideal for use in the farming industry or even in an abattoir business.
Technical Parameters (onaverage)
- Current draw: 1500w
- Motor speed: 240r/min
- Barrel diameter: 20″ (500mm)
- Barrel thickness: 0.6mm
- Panels thickness: 0.3mm
- Stainless steel constructed
- Over 50 specially designed large plucker fingers
- Waterproof on-off switch
- Can handle more chickens in one spin.
Directions for use:
- Slaughter the bird
- Allow the blood drain properly.
- Dip the chicken in hot water (65 to 80 degrees) to scald (temperature of the water can be adjusted depending on the toughness of the skin).
- Turn on the machine and drop the scalded birds into the tumbling drum.
- The best time to turn off the machine is between 10 to 20 seconds, although this depends on the type of poultry and its skin toughness.
- Activate the machine via the ON/OFF switch, the base begins to rotate, causing the fingers to pluck the feathers in less than a minute.
- This rotation speed can be easily adjusted by tightening or loosening the belt nut underneath the machine.
- You can connect directly with your hose and water supply to rinse the removed feathers from the inside of the barrel and away from the birds; this will ensure the chicken plucker maintains its speed and efficiency.
There are no reviews yet.