Paper Egg Crates
Paper egg crates are durable and biodegradable. They provide maximum protection for eggs against mechanical damage during transportation and storage. Eggs are very fragile and can get damaged easily, especially during transportation. Using egg crates provides a better way to package and transport eggs safely.
An egg crate or egg carton (also known as an egg box) is a carton designed for carrying and transporting whole eggs. These cartons have a dimpled form in which each dimple accommodates an individual egg and isolates that egg from eggs in adjacent dimples. This structure helps protect eggs against stresses exerted during transportation and storage by absorbing a lot of shocks and limiting the incidents of fracture to the fragile egg shells. An egg carton can be made of various materials, including foamed plastics such as polystyrene foam, and clear plastic or may be manufactured from recycled paper and molded pulp by means of a mechanized paper-mâché process.
Features and Benefits
- Paper egg crates are made from soft materials.
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- It is used for storing and displaying eggs.
- Each crate holds 30 eggs.
- A bundle contains 100 pieces of egg crates.
- When the crates are not in use they can be easily stacked together.
- It is much more affordable than the plastic alternative for example.
- It is eco-friendly.
Important Point to Note: The eggs, as well as the egg crates, should be protected from water. They should be cleaned using only a cloth or a soft brush so as to last long.
There are no reviews yet.