Poultry Scalding Machine
Poultry scalding machine is the main equipment used in poultry processing plants for chicken, duck, goose, quail, and other poultry. This machine is used in poultry processing industries, hotels, and slaughtering factories.
- This machine offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for the swift processing of poultry birds.
- This stainless steel scalding machine is indicated for use in conjunction with the defeathering machine for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys, etc).
- It is a recommended equipment/step for processing birds before they are transferred to the automatic de-feathering machine.
- The general steps for recommended poultry processing include:
Poultry transport to the slaughterhouse – hook assembly line – shock/slaughter – bloodletting – scalding – feather-plucking – evisceration/processing – washing – pre-chilling – cutting – packing.
We have all the processing equipment.
- It is a mixing type scalding machine.
- Employing electrical heating, it heats evenly, producing a very good effect.
- Stainless steel material for durability and longer service life.
- Sensitive thermostat control.
- High thermal mass capacity to scald batches of slaughtered poultry.
- This product offers a comparably economical option compared to the use of gas.
- The machine is easy to clean and features fitted drains and outlets.
Directions for use
- Fill the scalder with water (fill to about half of the water box).
- Adjust the thermostat, plugin, then switch on the machine.
- Reset the thermostat to the desired temperature (80 to 90 degrees).
- Once the water has been heated to the desired temperature (as displayed by the thermostat), immerse the slaughtered birds into the water box and agitate briefly.
- Once the wing feathers of the chicken are easily pulled out, the scalding process is deemed completed.
- Do not abandon the bird in the scalder.
- Scald just long enough so feathers can be picked.
- Leaving birds in the water causes unnecessary drops in water temperature and can damage the skin.
- Durable and easy operation
- Easy temperature control and automatic water feeding.
- The stainless steel does not contaminate the processed chicken.
- It works using rollers to bring about the scalding effect.
There are no reviews yet.