Super Scanner Metal Detector
The super scanner metal detector is a hand-held compact metal detector that doubles as a safety inspection tool. It’s used to detect metal things that people or objects are carrying. It is compact, light, and adaptable. When used to identify metal items, it has a vast scanning area and can reply rapidly. Depending on the site environment, there are two sound and vibration modes.
Technique for Examining a Person
- Bring the metal detector close to metal things on your body (buckle, watch, etc.) to test its operation.
- Request that the person being inspected lay out all of the metal objects in his possession (keys, telephone, coins, etc.)
- The person being inspected should face the operator, legs apart and arms parallel to the floor.
- Begin at the top of one of the subject’s shoulders and work your way down. Hold the detector parallel to the front of the person’s body and horizontally. Scanning the front half of the body from top to bottom to the foot, then moving to the other foot and scanning the other half of the front of the body from bottom to top to the other shoulder.
- Working from the shoulder to the hand, pass the detector over the top of the shoulder. The detector should be moved to the bottom of the hand and then to the armpit. Move the scanning section of the detector to the inside of the leg and scan the side of the body down to the foot and do the same to the other side of the body.
- Request that the person being inspected complete a 360-degree turn. For the back of the human body, the technique that was utilized for the face side should be repeated.
- If your inspection approach necessitates the examination of footwear. Ask the individual being searched to lean on a table or any other object and elevate his leg to a 90-degree angle at the knee. Examine the shoe from the bottom up. Rep with the opposite leg.
- Start with the frontal region and work your way up the top of the head to the neck for the head scan. Move the detector around to scan the entire surface. Pay more attention to women with long, flowing hairstyles. Please keep in mind that no contact with the person’s head is permitted when using a handheld metal detector.